THE IMPORTANCE OF ACCESS CONTROL
Access control enables you to control who has access to your building. Locks and keys also allow you to secure your building, but when keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable. Keys may also be copied, creating even more security risks.
Electronic access control provides the most efficient and convenient way of securing your building and assets. Installing an access control system means that you will never have to change a lock again. Tokens are issued to allow access through the controlled doors, and are easily barred from the system if they are lost, stolen or just not returned by someone who leaves your company. Barred tokens will not allow access
through the controlled doors.
Once an access control system is installed, all doors controlled by the system will automatically lock when the door is closed. Anyone without a PIN or access token is unable to enter. If necessary, doors may be set to unlock during a designated time frame.
WHY SHOTROK ACCESS CONTROL
SHOTROK ACCESS CONTROL FEATURES
- TCP/IP system structure – customer accounts are secured via RSA and AES encryptions
- Multiple access modes – card, fingerprint, password and combinations
- Multiple alarm functions – alarms can be set to trigger when certain events occur
- Multi-system linkage – video surveillance, fire alarm, POS, HVAC
- Lock down – instantly lock any door, anytime from anywhere
- Mobile app – manage your system from anywhere and let your employees open doors with their smartphones
- Real-time reporting – see access events as they happen
- Time and attendance – no more need for additional time clock
Explore Video surveillance
Complete your security by managing every aspect.